"The highest education is that which does not merely
give us information but makes our life in harmony
with all existence."
- Rabindranath Tagore
Print is Alive and Thriving
The print industry is very much alive and well, according to research in the 2016/17 Magazine Media Factbook. In addition to its number one ranking in reaching affluent influential consumers, print magazines are also the most trusted, inspiring and motivating form of media.
Print magazines have a rather long shelf life as well, reaching 80% of the audience over a 10 week period. If you think thata??s impressive, consider this:
- Magazine mediaa??s total audience grew to 1.75 billion in 2015, resulting in an increase of 6.2%
- The average reader spends 51.6 minutes reading each print issue
- 93% of consumers under age 35 read magazine media, while 95% of those under age 25 read magazine media
See the proof for yourself by reading through these compelling and comprehensive facts and figures.
Register here with your best email for annual membership for only $39.90 and you will get:
- regular emails with editorials, updates and valuable content
- the Homes & Land magazine FREE of charge on monthly basis
- access to the full, uncut "Do It Yourself" articles
- "Do It Yourself" magazine printed at the end of the year and delivered to your home.